Hey Dan,

  I am fine with that as long as you at least try to educate the individuals
exhibiting the poor behavior.  Some people are just ignorant and just need a
little guidance.  Yesterday's example by Adam is a prime example.  You approach
them, try to considerately educate them.  When they resist and blow you off
then communicate to others.  Everyone deserves a fair shake.

Greg