I agree! Do not post owls as photographers like myself will probably want
to photograph them. The bashing continues and as walk with a lens I always
feel  a sense of discomfort when I see birdwatchers. Which is why I learned a
long  time ago to keep my mouth shut about any birds I find..
So presently this year I will not disclose the location of 2 Snowy owls in
Ulster County,  4 Saw Whets in Rockland County and the 3 large historical
roost sites of LEOWs I have been watching for 5 years in Orange  County..

In a message dated 2/6/2012 9:02:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,