--- Reginald Cablayan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, in the case of T20, Quiklink should not have used the well-known High
> Guard ship creation rule,

Are you saying that Quiklink didn't have the Traveller license?

I really don't think that's true.

=====
"Let me be clear: Analysts differed on several important aspects of these
programs and those debates were spelled out in the [national intelligence]
estimate [of october 2002].  They never said there was an imminent threat. "
--  CIA director George Tenet, 2/5/2004, Georgetown University
""Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the
Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal
weapons ever devised. . . . The terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions
and kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country
or any other."
-- "President" George Bush, 3/17/2003, 48-hour warning to Saddam Hussein