At 01:06 PM 4/11/2004 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] you wrote:
On the other hand if there are not any authors out there that *really* want to fight against crippled content then you won't see this subject on the mailing list again. I wait to be convinced that the people that dislike crippled content are actually prepared to *do something about it* instead of just moaning about it.

I think you'll find that most people don't have the means to do it, even if they were all to team up and pool funds.

Steven "Conan" Trustrum
  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Homepage: http://www.trustrum.com
"The only real people are the people that never existed"     -- Oscar Wilde