Yes, my PHX AZ vintage home garage is still operating and will get the Chevy
fixed.   I sent a letter, to that Iowa garage, respectfully requesting a
complete, total refund.  I'll wait until Monday before filing a formal dispute
with my credit card company.

On Friday, October 11, 2013 6:27 AM, "nathan.h...@lacity.org"