Aurora Restivo

From: Jean-Christophe Lombardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <http://gmane.org/get-address.php?address=jean%2dchristophe.lombardo%2dAYb5Cdd1jaQ%40public.gmane.org>> Subject: Re: to draw landscapes beginning from a matrix <http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3c47A1E355.4000707%40cstb.fr%3e> Newsgroups: gmane.comp.graphics.openscenegraph.user <http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.openscenegraph.user>
Date: 2008-01-31 15:03:49 GMT (4 days and 3 minutes ago)

You might either
* build an osg::HeightField (http://www.openscenegraph.org/documentation/OpenSceneGraphReferenceDocs/a01227.html) and draw it with an osgTerrain::TerrainNode node with an osgTerrain::HeightFieldLayer as an elevation layer * or use VirtualPlanetBuilder (http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/VirtualPlanetBuilder)

jcl

aurora restivo wrote:
Hi!

I have necessity to draw landscapes beginning from a matrix that contains the data of the altitude.

can you help me?

Thanks.
Aurora Restivo