Hello Ricky,

I duplicated files in lib Folder and add 'd' before the extension.
When I built it in Debug mode, it had no error but then I received a
message:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/TTFTotti/error1.png

And what did you expect? Using release libs in debug builds is a big no-no since Visual Studio 7. So renaming the release libs with a 'd' is not a good solution, build/download the debug libs and DLLs and link to those.

Additional to it, when I built in Release mode, it run, the model
loaded, I still could rotate and zoom the object, but I couldn't view
wireframe, switch full-screen, windowed mode like I did with the old
version.

You need to add
a) an osgGA::StateSetManipulator (for wireframe/texture/lighting)
b) an osgViewer::WindowSizeHandler (for switching to fullscreen/window)

There are other handlers you can use, see applications/osgViewer/osgviewer.cpp for example. They are just not added to osgViewer by default, you add the ones you need/want. It gives you more fine grained control.

And I received a message in console window:
Error: [screen #0] ChooseMatchingPixelFormat() - Unable to choose the
requested pixel format

This could be caused by a few things. If you really have only the code you showed, it could be a graphics driver bug. If you have more setup code for the viewer, it could be caused by that.

Don't assume that everything will work exactly as it did before. 1.2 to 2.2 was a major jump (1.2 to 2.0 in fact) so you will need to adapt the way you do things to account for the changes. It should be a relatively smooth transition though.

Hope this helps,

J-S