Robert Osfield wrote:
> This type of task is exactly what the stencil buffer is good for.  The
> OSG supports stencil buffer natively.  See the osgreflect example.

  I thought of that too, but it seemed like overkill since all I needed was a
bulk Z clear
at the right time. Plus, I couldn't immediately describe to myself how the
stencil buffer
would accomplish this. Don't you still need to wipe the Z values in order for
the Object B
fragments to overwrite the Object A fragments (both of which have to be
generated with Z
write and Z test enabled to self-occlude properly)?