Hi all,

A little new question about a c++ implementation of registry :

The static method instance() return a new registry each time, so each call
have a new instance, so how can the registry's class plugin list can be good
? any call to registry::instance()->addReaderWriter() add the the
reader/Wirter in a new registry instance ... so how can it works correctly ?

Thanks for you help.

Regards,
   Vincent.