On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Vincent Bourdier
<vincent.bourd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I think I get it :
>
> I seems to be due to the osgDB::DynamicLibrary instance I use, which ref_ptr
> unref when leaving the load code, so the destructor of the
> RegisterReaderWriterProxy (my equivalent) was called, and it seems to be
> sufficient to force a new call to the Registry constructor.
>
> Does it sounds right for you ?

I can't comment on code I'm not party to.

As a general note one shouldn't be able to delete a internally
singleton used in my example without doing a instance()=0;  Just take
a ref_ptr<> to the return won't delete the object as the instance()
method keeps around a copy.