Hi Robert,

2009/5/20 Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>

> Hi Vincent,
>
> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Vincent Bourdier
> <vincent.bourd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you think of any solution, I would be very interested to hear it.
>
> It looks like you there are two viable solutions.
>
> 1) Don't use Windows :-)

The code have to run on windows and linux at least ... so I have to make it
work on window (in a first time) .

> 2) Move the implementation of your singleton into a common library
> that both the exe and the other library use.

I was exactly thinking about that, This add a new lib ... but can solve the
singleton multi-instances problem.
I've an other dilemma to solve about other dependencies making the project
and lib compilation in 3 times ...

Or I do not implement any singleton ... I use an other way ... I my
dependency dilemma is solved, the singleton will no longer be required... so
I need to make a choice.

Thanks for the tips, I'll dig into different ways to choose the best
implementation for that.

Hoping no more difficulties are waiting for me...

Regards,
   Vincent.