Hi Robert,

We are using OSG 2.8.2.

The problem we encountered was when the TriStripVisitor was used with double data (e.g. for OpenFlight with double precision). As far as I can remember in this case the wrong member function (remap(...)) in the base class was used. That's why we had to add those additional overloads. Otherwise we later encountered crashes with indices pointing to Nirvana.

-Stephan

Robert Osfield schrieb:
HI Stephan,

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Stephan Kussmaul