Hi J.P.,

Can anyone confirm the missing textures? Any hints as to what else needs to be done to make sure everything is cleared/flushed correctly?

We've been doing something similar to this for a while now and it's worked for us, what I'm wondering is whether the recent changes to texture buffering and such would have broken this (i.e. if something that needs to be cleaned up and was before now isn't). Our own app still uses OSG 2.6 so I wouldn't have seen this.

I haven't had a chance to check your code yet, give me a few minutes and I'll check if there's anything amiss that I can see.

J-S