Hi J.P,

I've tried out your example and found that with paged databases and
your supplied model everything works fine for the first viewer then on
the subsequent viewer I get:

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at after RenderBin::draw(..)
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'out of memory' at after RenderBin::draw(..)
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'out of memory' at after RenderBin::draw(..)

For none paged databases, even ones with texturing I'm not getting any
errors though, for any of the viewer runs.  I really don't know what
this means if anything, perhaps just a coincidence. Curiously your
database uses straight osg::Geometry meshes for geometry, while the
ones of mine were built with osgTerrain::TerrainTile.  Your database
will be only loading the topmost tile so the DatabasePager won't
actually be even playing a part, so I doubt this is part of the
equation.

While I can't see a particular pattern emerging, I can at least
reproduce the issue.  I'll try and remove the multi-view element to
the equation as I wouldn't have thought use of CompositeViewer will be
a particular problem for VBO/Texture object usage.

Robert.