Hi J-S,

Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
Hi again,

I haven't had a chance to check your code yet, give me a few minutes and I'll check if there's anything amiss that I can see.

I'm sorry to say I can't repro here on Windows Vista, VC++ 2005 on SVN head. But it seems that you've pinned it down to the texture pool as I thought, though it would seem to be OS specific? A bit weird.

maybe I've missed an update in the last week, will try the latest SVN.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Thanks for testing.

jp

J-S

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.