I meant to say the archives *weren't* very helpful.

-Don

Don Leich wrote:
hi all,

I'm having a problem with not being able to pick on my HUD geometry when
the main camera has a perspective projection. My app is able to toggle between
perspective and orthographic.  Picking on the HUD geometry works fine with
orthographic, and the HUDs are visible in both projections.

I am setting near & far for the perspective projection, an obvious difference from orthographic. I tried altering the camera to set setComputeNearFarMode(
osg::CullSettings::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR) just prior to picking with no
change.  The same problem occurs with osgUtil::LineSegmentIntersector and
osgUtil::PolytopeIntersector.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on here? The archives were very helpful.

-Don Leich