Hey guys,

I managed to squeeze in a little debugging on this problem.  Here's what
I've got so far.  I've pared down my scene to a small set 3-D lines and
a single annotation arrow in my HUD camera.

If I pick on the arrow when the main camera is orthogonal I can see
than inside PolytopeIntersector::enter _polytope.contains() evaluates
to either true or false depending on where we are in the scene graph.
If I pick on the arrow when the main camera is perspective _polytope.contains()
will always evaluate false.

Whatever this means will have to wait over the long weekend.  Thanks for the
help, and have a good one yourselves.

-Don