Hi J-S  & All,

Going back to the subject, I just tested Catalyst 10.8 today and was pleasantly surprised that some bugs were not present anymore. So driven by this small succes, I went further and also installed newest non-WHQL NVidia 259.31 drivers (Windows 7 64 bit). They are available through NVidia OpenGL DeveloperRelations portal. And these drivers also seem to work correctly as pre 256 driver series. At least my pixel lighting shaders compile again. So it looks like NVidia guys fixed the bug while we were complaining ; - ). You may check if theses drivers work for You.

Cheers,
Wojtek