Seems that this actually caused a lot more problem than I first thought...

The fact that you need to have a valid reference while tearing down nodes,
means that our system with plugins (dll:s loaded etc) now causes problems.
The Camera it self, has references to a scene, states, (Renderer) etc, and
if I keep a reference of the Camera to last, I get crashes when the camera
destructor is called, due to the fact that most of the nodes, shaders,
programs where created (allocated) in dll:s that has already been unloaded.

So to recap:

I need a context when a node is removed (if the node contains for example a
shader/program).
If I keep a reference to the Camera (hence the context), the camera also
keep references to just about everything I put into the scenegraph, meaning
that I delay the destruction of objects very late.

Right now I do not really see a solution for this. It was working in 3.4.0.

/A