Hi Anders,

On 4 February 2016 at 13:19, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, let me investigate the bug at my end. This should clarify
> things.  I haven't had a chance to investigate yet as I've been
> testing and checking a block of work this morning.

I have tracked the problem down to the various
osgShadow::ShadowTechnique not implementing the resizeGLObjects() and
releaseGLObjects() methods that they should have been implementing all
along, this is a bug in these classes, which have been revealed by the
changes to the core OSG w.r.t release GL objects.  Fixes for these
ommissions is something I'm currently working on.  These changes would
be appropriate to older versions of the OSG as well as.

I will complete these fixes and get them checked in, once I do I'll
update this thread.