Hello,

In OTRS you need to have customer user and customer companies, you can use
create customer companies and asociate domain name as Company ID and then
when adding customer users you can link them to the company by that ID.

To avoid maintenance of customer users, you would need to use one or more
external customer backends, but that means you still need to maintain your
external backends.

OTRS needs customer user's and that cannot be avoided.

Regards

> Hi!
>
> We are working in the migration from FreshDesk to OTRS.
> One feature in FreshDesk is that Customers are tied to a "domain name"
> (example: @mycustomercompany.com), and then all tickets created from
> users in that domain become users for that customer.
>
> Is that possible in OTRS? How to implement this feature?
> I would like to avoid the maintenance required for customer's users.
>

> Thanks for any help,
>
> --
> Atenciosamente,
>
> Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alv...@gridshield.net