Em 01/12/2015 20:22, Nils Leideck escreveu:
Hi Edson,

On 01 Dec 2015, at 19:38, Edson Richter <edsonrich...@hotmail.com> wrote:

We are working in the migration from FreshDesk to OTRS. One feature in FreshDesk is that
Customers are tied to a "domain name" (example: @mycustomercompany.com), and
then all tickets created from users in that domain become users for that customer. Is
that possible in OTRS? How to implement this feature? I would like to avoid the
maintenance required for customer's users.
First: Welcome to OTRS :-)

Thanks, Nils!
So far, we have found OTRS really lean and flexible.

I don’t have a out-of-the-box solution ready, but if you can create invoker and
operations for the generic interface, you may listen to the TicketCreate event
and create a new customer user record assigned to the right customer.

You may also do this with a perl-only event module listening to the
TicketCreate event.

Thanks for your tips.
Unfortunately, Perl it is not in the list of languages I do program with :-)
I'll try to google around for "TicketCreate" and see if I find something.

Regards,

Edson

:-)

-- Cheers, Nils