From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Edson
Richter
Sent: 01 December 2015 18:39
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Automatic customer configuration

Hi!

We are working in the migration from FreshDesk to OTRS.
One feature in FreshDesk is that Customers are tied to a "domain name"
(example: @mycustomercompany.com), and then all tickets created from users in
that domain become users for that customer.

Is that possible in OTRS? How to implement this feature?
I would like to avoid the maintenance required for customer's users.

Thanks for any help,

--
Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter