Hi Gerald,
thanks for the answer but as I wrote, I already changed the Config.pm and in the "Customer Management" section I correctly see all my companies retrieved from the external DB.

The problem is that when I create a CustomerUser I don't have the dropdown menu to choose the CustomerID that is mandatory field, so I can't create the CustomerUser.

Thanks.
Regards.

Antonio