Hi Gerald,
CustomerCompanySupport is already enabled in Default.pm and I have no custom config in Config.pm for CustomerUser.
In Config.pm I have only custom config for CustomerCompany.

Thanks.
Regards.

Antonio

Il 15/01/2016 15:33, Gerald Young ha scritto:
> I already changed the Config.pm and in the "Customer Management" section I correctly see all my companies retrieved from the external DB. I gathered that after I posted, but was confused by the wording of your question.

>The problem is that when I create a CustomerUser I don't have the dropdown menu to choose the CustomerID that is mandatory field, so I can't create the CustomerUser.

This is CustomerCompanySupport and is a parameter in CustomerUser, which is likely customized for you in Config.pm.
https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-5_0_5/Kernel/Config/Defaults.pm#L1456

    thanks for the answer but as I wrote, I already changed the