From: ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com
[mailto:ozazure-boun...@lists.codify.com] On Behalf Of Darren Neimke
Sent: Monday, 2 November 2009 9:00 AM
To: ozazure@lists.codify.com
Subject: RE: Azure Availability after release

Steve, you will still be able to run the client fabric to do development
work.

Kind Regards,

Darren Neimke
darren.nei...@live.com

  _____

From: steven.n...@readify.net
To: ozazure@lists.codify.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:07:32 +1100
Subject: Azure Availability after release

Hey Philip,

Glad to see some MSFTies on this list.

I have a general question that I am sure is asked a lot.

How will I, as someone who doesn't own a MSDN subscription of my own, be
able to "play" with all the Azure bits come Feb of next year for free? I do
this in my free time and don't have any commercial projects running on
Azure, I just like to tinker and learn and so on (as I do with other
technologies).

Regards,

Steven Nagy
Readify | Senior Developer