From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Bec Carter
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 2:06 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: [OT] Backups

All this talk of SSDs and HDDs failing has got me a little scared to

lose my data. I just have one main folder with everything in there on

my laptop and copy this thing to my USB drive as backup - I manually

do this.... i'm starting to realise this is not enough.

How do you all do your backups?

Cheers

Bec