From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of David Connors <da...@connors.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 April 2017 11:08:03 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Ozdotnet list

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 at 13:06 Tony Wright
<tonyw...@gmail.com<mailto:tonyw...@gmail.com>> wrote:
That does worry me. First, I don't agree with broadening the scope of the list
as it benefits from being niche. Secondly, moving to a new environment, while
exciting, could spell the end of the list as many spectators won't bother
making the move across.

Probably pretty low risk if it can still function as an email list (which doco
says it does).

--
David Connors
da...@connors.com | @davidconnors | LinkedIn | +61 417 189 363