Fair enough. :)

Coin a better one then? It's actually not too bad, if you consider the
alternative of Deseloper. Perhaps there's a more accurate word that's not a
hybrid of two others.
I find most people have both design and develop skills but sit in different
spots along the Designer to Developer curve. Sitting in the middle is no
better or worse than being at one or other end, its just different.