From: ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com
[mailto:ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com] On Behalf Of Joseph Cooney
Sent: Tuesday, 9 March 2010 2:37 PM
To: ozSilverlight
Subject: Re: xaml icons

openclipart.org has some good images in SVG format which you can convert to
xaml. The images are a bit hit and miss, some are great, some not so much.

Joseph

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Vishwanath Humpy <vhu...@rediffmail.com>
wrote:

Does anyone know of any good free or paid resource for xaml icons?  I can do
them myself but I'm a bit slow and don't have a graphics designer by my
side.

I know there are plenty of converters, as well documented here, but you do
need something to convert :

http://blogs.msdn.com/mswanson/pages/WPFToolsAndControls.aspx

I also had hopes for this visio -> xaml but it doesn't work on my machine :
http://visioautomation.codeplex.com <http://visioautomation.codeplex.com/>

Or I am on the wrong track, perhaps icons are best left as pngs and I should
just invest in an icon library such as http://www.iconshock.com/ and forget
about it ?

<http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/sign
atureline....@middle?>