Agree,

Go for the resource that you can get easily - Icon libs rock anyways... how
many hours can you waste looking through awesome icons when you should be
writing code... I've crapped hundreds of hours away :)

From: ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com
[mailto:ozsilverlight-boun...@ozsilverlight.com] On Behalf Of Shane Morris
(Automatic Studio)
Sent: Tuesday, 9 March 2010 3:23 PM
To: 'ozSilverlight'
Subject: RE: xaml icons

While being able to scale vector icons might seem like an advantage, in my
experience if you plan to use icons at various sizes it is hard to produce one
icon that has the right level of detail to look right at various sizes.
Therefore, whether vector or bitmap, chances are you'll be designing different
versions of the same icon for different sizes.

Shane

Shane Morris  |  Automatic Studio<http://www.automaticstudio.com.au/>  |
sh...@automaticstudio.com.au<mailto:sh...@automaticstudio.com.au>  |  +61 438
818 888