Whe u say "they" who are u referring to? Developer division or ie / windows
team? And who has right of way in terms of budgets and launch timelines? Msft
has loads of money but if you have ever sat in a review of the business etc u
will note that being held fiscally accountable is very important.

200+ devs are on sl today how many do u think work on IE? Or the variety of
tooling and also how do u justify the double ups between sl and html5 espec
when the later hasn't got an audience really defined yet? Where do u put your
$100 spends etc? Who foots the bill on marketing it all? Windows? Office?
Vstudio? Expression? Do u know expression teams don't report to the same org
tree as silverlight teams do?

It's great to say "do both" but sit down crunch the numbers and factor in
divisional politics and welcome to he internal reality of Microsoft

--
Sent from my mini iPad nano
(excuse my spilling and grammar as I have giant man like fingers and this