On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 12:18, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> hello again all,
>
> quiet innit ?
>

> anyway - looking at Apache::Par and PAR I something which could be very
> useful to the p5ee effort.

I would love to see PAR and Apache::PAR considered for the p5ee
project.  If there is anything that I can do to help make this happen
(I'm the author of Apache::PAR), please let me know.

> Combining Apache::Par, log4perl (or whetever logger p5ee has), anch a
> couple of other bits couyld mean a certified ready to roll 'enterprise'
> web app. is there anything around that is ready for that ?

Part of my intentions with Apache::PAR was to try to fill a gap in
deployment of web applications with Perl.  There are many other areas
needed for a p5ee environment, but I am hopeful that it will play a
small part.

> speaking of which - anyone care to give a status report on progress ?

I'd love to hear about this as well.

Thanks,

--
Nathan Byrd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>