On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 09:42:29AM +0800, Gunther Birznieks wrote:

> Is it fair to say that the Perl community at large has lost some
> interest in the P5EE label? If it was, wouldn't SOAP-Lite and POE and
> other engines that could be slapped with the "Enterprise" label be more
> interested in participating?
>
> It's possible that I have the wrong impression though. I welcome a
> correction in that impression. :)

I think it's not fair.  Despite POE's widespread adoption by hobbyists
and enterprises alike, I'm still not convinced it's ready for the
"Enterprise" label.  To be sure, I'd love to call POE "P5EE Enterprise
Certified" or something, but not before its time.

That said, I'm perfectly willing to be disabused of this not-ready
notion.

-- Rocco Caputo - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://poe.perl.org/