Stephen Adkins wrote:

Obviously, this is taking longer than I planned because I am busy making
money for my employer (of which I am part owner) by providing real value
to real customers. I continue to try to align the interests of my
employer with the development of P5EE/App-Context, and this is slowly
but surely progressing.

Kudos for perservering though. :) I suspect most people are in the same boat you are, so it's more than commendable that you are pursuing this persistently (even if slowly).

If you want to know a timeframe, I am guessing that within the next
quarter (end of June), I will release my first real releases of
App-Context, App-Repository, and App-Widget.

In the mean time, it is good to use the P5EE mailing list as a place to
discuss issues relevant and interesting to the community.

Is it fair to say that the Perl community at large has lost some interest in the P5EE label? If it was, wouldn't SOAP-Lite and POE and other engines that could be slapped with the "Enterprise" label be more interested in participating?

It's possible that I have the wrong impression though. I welcome a correction in that impression. :)