why do you use pix_snap?

you don't need a pix_snap with a frambuffer since you can directly send the
content of a framebuffer to a pix_texture (and then using it with multitexture)

Matteo Sisti Sette a écrit :
Thank you for pointing me to the examples, but it definitely seems there is some kind of interaction with [pix_snap]: even if I force [gemframebuffer] to use texunit 0 and my textures to use texunits 1,2,3 and 4, I still get under/overflows as soon as pix_snap takes a snap, and my shader is using a snapped picture (which does not correspond to any other texture) instead of the texture I expect it to use.......

Well I will try to post a simplified patch because this explanation of mine is a mess, but it seems I have to figure out how to avoid pixsnap to mess with textures. It does not accept a texunit message (dunnow if it would make any sense)......

cyrille henry escribió:

Matteo Sisti Sette a écrit :
cyrille henry escribió:
there is an exemple of how to use multiple texture / textunit in the gem exemple folder, in directory 10.GLSL

You mean 05.multitexture.pd?

Yes I've seen it (it is thanks to that example that I have been able to do something - btw iirc it is yours, so thank you).

But that doesn't show any interaction with [gemframebuffer] nor [pix_snap]. That's where my troubles begin (apparently)
the exemple 06 show how to use gemframebuffer and multiple texture.

exemple 07 is also usefull for you.