My Pentax history starts with an Asahi Spotmatic, back in 1966.  Later
I aquired a Honeywell Spotmatic, a Pentax Spotmatic for my son, a
ProgramPlus, a 6X7, and an MZ-5.  Like you, I love Pentax glass.  Many
of my old lenses can still be used in my *istD.  I also have an Optio
S that I carry when I don't want a larger camera and a K-2000 that I
keep in the car for photos of local wildlife and to record Rotary
meetings and other events.

After 44 years, I would feel like an traitor if I shot with anything
but a Pentax.

Dan Matyola