Call it brand loyalty but I simply like Pentax...

It cannot be blind faith since I started out with a Minolta SRT-101
(my dad's) when I was 7 years old, got my own Olympus PEN-EE when I
turned 10, then a Canon Datematic for high school then finally getting
my hands on the Spotmatic by my senior year.  I flirted with a Canon
AE-1 during college but traded that for a MX in the mid-1980s and
stayed with Pentax ever since.  Occasionally, I would 'visit' other
brands whenever I can borrow friend's cams: Nikon FM10, Minolta
505si(?), NIkon F3, Nikon 6006 (or was it 6060?), Canon 1000Fn, Nikon
D100, D70s and I did work for a studio that assigned a Minolta Dimage
A1 and a Canon 20D for my use.

At the end of the day, with whatever real or perceived handicap or
limitation that Pentax suffers from, I still like it.  So there.

PS
The fact that Pentax bodies are assembled in the Philippines has
nothing to do with it...

--
Bong Manayon
http://www.bong.uni.cc