On 27/2/10, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:

Because there was intelligence that suggested otherwise - research done
before the stop - my website, my employer's identity etc. It would have
been far easier to do the hard stop than waste half a day looking into
it - and glad they did! I'm happy with that.

>and a guy with a camera gets tossed in a cell?

The guy with the camera suddenly became the guy with the attitude, and
that's why he was tossed in a cell.

>Are you not seeing a disconnect in logic here?

Not at all.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty