On 28 February 2010 02:15, Cotty <cotty...@mac.com> wrote:
> On 27/2/10, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:
>>and a guy with a camera gets tossed in a cell?
>
> The guy with the camera suddenly became the guy with the attitude, and
> that's why he was tossed in a cell.

WRT the video...

While I find the reason for the initial police approach disconcerting,
the subject did himself no favours with his somewhat belligerent
attitude.

There is a right & a wrong way to deal with the boys & girls in blue.
He picked the wrong way, and made an unpleasant situation much worse.

DS