2010/5/4 Jerry in Arizona <glewis4...@yahoo.com>:
> Last year we spent 3 weeks in Italy and travelled entirely
> by train.  Enjoyed it immensely.  Even more remarkable
> in that I am an amputee (left leg below the knee) and
> wheelchair bound.  The Italtrain has a service called
> "Salablue" which put me on a  lift, put me on a disability
> enabled coach, and removed me again at our destination.
> All at no additional cost.

Sounds like you had a great trip!

In my example, I was thinking more about just getting from A to B, as
a sheer transport. For that purpose, a couple of hours wasted in
airports beats a couple of days wasted on a train every time.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com