On 27/11/2014 10:55 AM, J C OConnell wrote:
I dont think the $1500 cameras are for beginners who dont know anything
about cameras and lenses.

They may not "be for beginners" but beginners buy them in droves. I hang out ona forum dedicated to Fuji Mirrorless these days, there are a lot of rank beginners buying the X-T1, which is not an entry level camera with an entry level price. As always, you display a separation from the real world, and a rather ignorant view of other peoples desires and motivations.

bill