On 11/27/2014 6:14 PM, Stanley Halpin wrote:

On Nov 27, 2014, at 5:56 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 27/11/2014 4:50 PM, J C OConnell wrote:
NO as always, anyone who posts an opposing opinion to yours is called
ignorant.

No John, just the ignorant ones.

Im sick of your posts
Why don't you stop reading them then>

....Your last sentence was not necessary.

Your tasteless and opinionated little diatribe was not necessary.

Ah, ’tis the holiday season filled with good cheer and never-ending family
squabbles about who it was that broke Gramma’s favorite relish dish 27 years
ago and whose turn it is to wash the pots after dinner. Better than watching
football on the TV…

stan

Especially given the kind of season a certain team in our Nation's Capitol, whose name may not be mentioned, has been having. At least they haven't lost to Dallas this season (so far).