On 2016-06-23 9:37 , John wrote:
Friskies Salmon & Shrimp cat food is little chunks of salmon with tiny
shrimp mixed in. It explodes in the microwave. It sticks to all three
walls, the roof & the inside of the door. I don't know how it gets down
under the rotating glass plate, but it does.

You have to clean it up right away or everything you cook in the
microwave from then on will smell like rotten fish.

Did I mention it STICKS to the interior?

great imagery!

i wonder if a different grade of cat food would help?

<http://petfoodtalk.com/catfoodreviews/friskies/>