Damn - I had to read this without a spit guard on my monitor...

-p

On 6/23/2016 10:37 AM, John wrote:
Sometimes Baxter the cat gets excited & tries to eat too fast.

When she does, she gets sick and throws up on the rug. For some reason,
probably just getting old, she poops at the same time (cat poop found
approximately one cat length from where she threw up).

So, I clean it up and put down a small bowl of fresh DRY food so she'll
have something until her stomach settles. I put the half eaten dish of
food in the refrigerator to keep it from spoiling.

This morning she finished her food with no problems, so I decided to put
the rest of yesterday's food out for her. Because it's now cold from
sitting in the refrigerator overnight, I figure I'll stick it in the
microwave & nuke it for 15 seconds or so to bring it up to room
temperature.

Friskies Salmon & Shrimp cat food is little chunks of salmon with tiny
shrimp mixed in. It explodes in the microwave. It sticks to all three
walls, the roof & the inside of the door. I don't know how it gets down
under the rotating glass plate, but it does.

You have to clean it up right away or everything you cook in the
microwave from then on will smell like rotten fish.

Did I mention it STICKS to the interior?

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.