On 2016-06-23 10:29 , John wrote:
The Vet says this food is fine, especially since she WILL eat it. She
won't eat some of the better, more nutritious specialty foods, which is
good for me, 'cause I can't really afford them.

i realize it's a choice, and i've been down the road of "i hate this high-end food you're giving me"; just thought it might be a factor in the vomiting

we do use mostly no-grain, high-protein foods (except when a cat has kidney problems), but we shop around and work the frequent-buyer programs to keep the cost under control