On 6/23/2016 11:48 AM, steve harley wrote:
On 2016-06-23 9:37 , John wrote:
Friskies Salmon & Shrimp cat food is little chunks of salmon with tiny
shrimp mixed in. It explodes in the microwave. It sticks to all three
walls, the roof & the inside of the door. I don't know how it gets down
under the rotating glass plate, but it does.

You have to clean it up right away or everything you cook in the
microwave from then on will smell like rotten fish.

Did I mention it STICKS to the interior?

great imagery!

i wonder if a different grade of cat food would help?

<http://petfoodtalk.com/catfoodreviews/friskies/>

Don't know why I wrote "Friskies", it's this stuff:

http://www.meowmix.com/products/wet-food/tender-favorites/salmon

or this:

http://www.meowmix.com/products/wet-food/tender-favorites/tuna-and-shrimp

You can see the chunks of fish when you put it in the plate.

I vary what I feed her so she won't get bored, but mostly super-market
brands.

Today was "Pet Pride" Tuna in sauce (pouch food), plus what was left
after the Salmon exploded.

Tomorrow will probably be Sheba Salmon Entree Pate.

If she eats all of the gooshy food, I put down a small amount of dry
food so she can nibble on the kibble if she's so inclined.

The Vet says this food is fine, especially since she WILL eat it. She
won't eat some of the better, more nutritious specialty foods, which is
good for me, 'cause I can't really afford them.