On 2/24/2017 8:36 AM, Mark C wrote:

I did the upgrade to 32 gb / 8 cores / SSD last year, so I should be
prepared. I use Zerene Stacker for larger stacks and it is more
efficient with memory than is PS, though I usually combine multiple ZS
stacks in PS. I'm sure things will feel a bit more sluggish working with
K-1 files, but 6x7 scans weigh in at 560 megs so they can be demanding
as well.

Mark

FWIW, I was one of the people who kept saying FF was no big deal, APS-C is just fine......
Until I got the K1.

bill