In the 80's, a company I worked for had the big room with raised
floors for all the computing equipment.  One day, after we had been
chronically short on disk space, a huge box came in.  It was a washing
machine sized disk drive from Fujitsu, that came with the whopping
capacity of 400Mbytes.  We were overjoyed.

--
-- Reduce your Government Footprint