One of the several strange, quirky things about Parc Monceau is that at the
main entrance there is a beautiful little building which is a copy of
Bramante's Tempietto - used as a public toilet. It must be the grandest public
toilet in Europe, second only to the one in Charlton House, near me.

The Tempietto is also to be seen on top of St Paul's, London, and the Pantheon
in Paris (stolen from Saint Paul's, so a copy of a copy).

The entrance to Parc Monceau can be seen in the excellent thriller Ne le dis à
personne (Tell No-one).

And here:
http://www.web-options.com/Paris/content/L1000233_large.html

On 31 Mar 2017, at 20:57, Ralf R Radermacher